This post contains affiliate links. If you click a link and make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you!
This Greek Orzo Salad With Feta recipe was a shocker for me. I’m the kind of girl that used to go to a Mexican restaurant and order the only burger on the menu. Just ask my husband. This salad is amazing, though. It has lots of fresh flavors and so many great colors as well.
My favorite part about this Greek orzo recipe is that it is quick and easy. It’s perfect for a weeknight dinner when all of the family can gather around the table and talk about the day.
The flavors in this one dish are amazing. Kalamata olives really make this Greek orzo recipe delicious. The little sprinkle of Feta cheese adds just the right amount of richness and really brings everything together.
Greek Orzo Salad With FetaPrint
Greek Orzo Salad With Feta
A unique and flavorful Greek salad
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 6
- 1 box orzo pasta
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 medium cucumbers, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions on box.
- Place cooked pasta, chicken, cucumbers and red bell pepper into a large bowl.
- Add vinaigrette to bowl and toss salad to coat.
- Top with olives and crumbled feta cheese.